Play Private Courses - Win Fabulous Prizes
Our 2012 Inaugural ‘Swing Fore Vets’ Charity Golf Challenge kicks off with 5 luxury private courses, lots of challenging contests and plenty of great prizes to be won!
The food is fabulous and drinks are on us!
A Few Rules To Follow With Our 'Swing Fore Vets' Charity Challenge
- A maximum of 100 golfers can participate so early registration guarantees entry.
- Format of play is ‘Twosome Scramble’
- Contests offer $5,000 in sponsored Cash and Tangible Prizes with each tournament.
- Each twosome team can play ‘one, two or all 4’ Wounded Warrior tournaments and win their way into the Grand Finale Tournament.
- A tournament is played at a private course once a month, sometimes on a Monday, Wednesday or a Friday but never on a week-end.
- Each tournament awards prizes for Low Net, Closest to Pin, Longest drive, Putting and Highest Fundraiser per event.
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd places will be awarded for 3 different flights in each tournament.
- Top 15 teams with low net scores from each tournament automatically qualify to play in our Grand Finale at Grande Oaks on October 22nd, 2012.
- Overall Challenge winner in our Grand Finale is awarded Vacation For Two at Pebble Beach with 2nd, 3rd, 4th, & 5th places offering Golf Getaway stays in Hawaii, Las Vegas, Caribbean, Hilton Head, & Orlando.
- Every Par 3 Hole offers players an opportunity to win fabulous prizes worth up to $50,000 or cash equivalent should you sink a Hole-in-One. That’s 20 chances to pray the ‘Golf Gods’ are on your side!
- Hole-in-One prize opportunities are abundant throughout each tournament such as a trip to the Masters or US Open, a Safari vacation, Tickets to the Super bowl, $25,000 in cash, a brand new BMW and more!
- Every tournament offers plenty of chances to win prizes like an I-pad, Flat Screen TV, customized golf clubs, golf instruction with a PGA Pro, 3 day/2night Getaways , Luxury Spa Treatments, 5 Star Dining, and more!
- All participants have a chance to enter our MILLION DOLLAR Hole-In-One Shootout held at Grand Finale event. Click here for more details
- Registration for any tournament opens June 1, 2012
- Registration Entry fee is $450 per team’ per tournament.
- Early entry fee is $350 per team when registering 10 days prior to any tournament.
- If participating in all 4 Tournaments, pay in advance and receive
2 FREE Hole Sponsorships (value of $500)
- All donations are fully tax-deductible according to Florida State law.
Here's How Companies Benefit
Each of our tournaments will have good media exposure with local TV news, radio and newspapers covering our events and results. With Facebook and Twitter, an increasingly pivotal cog in the world of news distribution, we expect results and sponsorship benefactors of our Swing Fore Vets Charity Golf Challenge to get plenty of media coverage within the community. Participants will have lots of chances to reap more company exposure with each tournament.
Overall, companies can be assured of the following benefits
The more tournament wins you obtain - the more media exposure you gain!
- Increase your brand awareness
- Opportunity to promote more sales
- Network to build new business relationships
- Strengthen business relationships you already have
- Gain more media exposure (TV, radio, newsprint) with every win or placing
- Incentivize your employees with a ‘team spirit’ fundraising project
- Display our commemorative ‘Philanthropic Award Plaque’ in your office
- Feel Good about Fundraising Fore a truly worthy cause